Monday 22 April 2013

1/12 Scale MV Agusta F3 & F3 Serie Oro From California

1/12 Scale MV Agusta F3 & F3 Serie Oro From California

USPS Maisto 1/12 scale delivery
1:12 scale MV Agusta F3 Serie Oro 20121:12 scale MV Agusta F3 2012

They had arrived to Singapore this afternoon. All the way from US California, I bought these two 1:12 scale Maisto MV Agusta just last week. Shortly after the payment, they shipped out the next day! That was quick, thanks to my seller.

Sadly, distributors of Maisto in Singapore do not carry these items in, so I had to purchase online. However, I have to thanks USPS for not damaging my package. Been using them for years and all my parcels were well arrived with no issues. Here you go, the Maisto 1:12 Scale MV Agusta F3 and the MV Agusta F3 Serie Oro are into my collection. =)