Friday 15 February 2013

Getting Started With 1:12 Motorbikes Collection


1/12 Motorcycle Diecast Collection First Montage

Greetings, this was the very first video I created for my 1:12 motorcycle diecast collection. I still remember I first started was when I bought a few of the 1:12 maisto motorcycle diecasts
from Taiwan's SOGO outlet. Thereafter back in Singapore, I did online research on 1:12 scale bikes and go around Singapore's shopping centers, toy outlets, model kit shops, wholesale stores and etc to find as much bike diecasts as possible. Going even deeper, I started to import 1:12 motorbikes from United States, United Kingdom and Asia. I will try to dig out my parcel import photos on my next post.


forestfly_first_motorbikes_collection
Maisto motorbike diecast, the first few models bought from Taiwan.